I enjoy meeting new people wherever they are on their financial journey to guide them towards making positive financial decisions. I use my experience in investment management, tax planning and insurance to help clients protect what they have and grow what they need. I have developed our proprietary “Think About It” process that we take our prospective clients through, I am a co-chair of our internal investment committee and most of all, I love working with the clients that I have. I take my role as an advisor very seriously, but I really want to enjoy the process as much as possible.
- In 2012, I completed the advanced learning curriculum on Asset Allocation and Wealth Management Strategies hosted by the Wharton School of Business.
- I am a 2003 graduate of Hilbert College– Buffalo, NY and hold Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Administration and Finance.
- I am a 1999 graduate of Palmyra-Macedon HS – Rochester, NY.
- I hold Series 7, 66 and NYS Life, Health & Disability Insurance Licenses.
- In 2017, I obtained the RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Planner) designation from the American College.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Out Of The Office
Outside of work, you can find me spending time at home with my wife, Allison, daughter, Anamaria, and son, Adrian. We enjoy being active, and you can usually find me outside in the summer or learning to ski in the winter. However, we do take breaks to watch the Buffalo Bills play. I really enjoy sports, competition and fitness. I am constantly reading about business and trying to be a great father and husband. I am an early riser in the morning and love making my wife coffee.
To schedule an introductory call with me, click here.