I am dedicated to helping people meet their financial goals through in-depth discussions and planning. I enjoy taking complex issues and breaking them down into simple and manageable financial goals. I specialize in working with individuals and families as I work to help them properly manage their retirement assets, develop risk mitigation strategies and uncover and resolve portfolio inefficiencies.
- I am a 2014 graduate of Mercyhurst University-Erie, PA where I earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- I am a 2010 graduate of Webster Schroeder High School.
- I hold Series 6, 7, 63, 65 and NYS Life, Health & Disability Insurance Licenses.
- In 2017, I obtained the RICP® (Retirement Income Certified Planner) designation from the American College.
- In 2019, I obtained the CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™) designation
Out Of The Office
I was born and raised on Webster, NY where I graduated from Webster Schroeder. After high school, I attended Mercyhurst University where I completed a bachelor’s degree in finance. I currently live in Fairport, NY and enjoy trying new local restaurants and would love to hear your suggestions of new places to try! When not in the office, I spend time doing various home improvement projects and rooting for the Buffalo Bills and Sabres. I also spend time playing golf, hockey and euchre with friends and family. Some might say it sounds cliché, but the best part of my business is helping people get their finances into a better situation and giving them financial confidence that comes from being in good hands.
To schedule an introductory call with me, click here.